Monday, May 7, 2012

Songs That Are Inspiring Me Right Now

   Due to the stupidity of my computer, I won't be posting the links for these songs like I usually do. Pathetic, I know.

"Payphone" by Maroon 5
   I am addicted to this song. I am addicted to Maroon 5. Seriously. Legitamitely. (Did I spell that right? I don't think so.)

"Diamonds" by Rob Thomas
   This is a beautiful song. And Rob Thomas has an amazing voice.

"Everybody's Fool" by Evanescance
   This song is an amazing portrayal of how people hide their emotions. Someone can appear perfectly happy to everyone else, but be dying inside. That's why there needs to be a mix of emotions.

"My Front Porch Looking In" by Lonestar
   This is one of the only songs written in the last decade that places value on the family. I personally hold my family very dear to me, and I love this song.

"What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction
   No, I am not a crazy over-the-top One Direction fan. But this is a really good song. I dance whenever it comes on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment