Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Boys

   Some people have no empathy for anyone at all.
   Seriously! I think some people are just missing that chunk of their brain that tells you when to feel bad for people, when to let things go, and when to give someone a hug.
   Like today, for instance. Right before Spanish I very obviously needed a hug. (It was not a good day.) But the stupid people who call themselves my friends apparently could not see this.
   Granted, it was mostly boys that I was hanging out with. I don't know why, but it seems that boys are seriously lacking in social skills. This is a problem because I really, truly, like boys. But they drive me absolutely insane! I am driven completely crazy by the male of my species on a daily basis.
   Come to think of it, most of the problems in my life that are not school related are caused by boys. Boys. Boys. I hate them, but I can't get enough of them.
   I'm done with boys. For a while.
   Okay, let me revise that statement. I'm not done with boys in general. However, I am definitely done with them in any romantic way.
   But just for the time being. My gate only swings one way. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's sucks! You know... Brazilian boys (not all, of course) are really lovely but I'm sorry I don't have any Brazilian friend to introduce to you here... =/
    However, if you'd like a female friendly hug... there it goes: _o_ hehehe
    Have a good Thursday! =D

    ReplyDelete