Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today I'm Just Ticked Off

   You know what I hate most in the world? Being lied to. I would rather hear a harsh, awful, and painful truth than have someone lie to me.
   I'm not talking about "Oh, yeah, that dress looks great" even when it doesn't. I'm talking about the times when people tell you a really big lie to you to spare your feelings, and then when you find out it was a lie, your heart is broken and your trust in that person is shattered forever. Like, when you love somone, and they say "I love you too", but really, they don't. I'm talking about that kind of a lie.
   I also hate being ignored. I would rather that people yelled at me and screamed at me and threw huge crying fits thatn ignore me. I HATE being ignored. Especially when someone gives you the silent treatment because they are mad at you, but they won't tell you what it is you did wrong! How am I supposed to fix the gosh dang problem if I don't know what the problem even is? How can I apologize if I don't know what I did wrong?
   I had this friend named Hannah who used to do that to me. She would ignore me for days on end and when she finally told me why she was mad, I didn't even remember the thing that she said I did.
   Needless to say, we aren't really friends anymore. She eventually stopped talking to me for good.
   Recently I went through a fairly tough break-up. It was tough because it was so sudden. I loved him, and I thought he loved me, but the other day he just came out of nowhere and dumped me. For no reason at all. Well, I guess he kinda had some reasons. But they were lame, and I'm pretty sure he was lying about most of them.
   And you know what really ticks me off? When people ask how he and I are doing, he says, "Oh, I broke up with her," and then proceeds to talk about something else. People are like, "Why?" and he just shrugs. And he says it all like it's my fault. Like it was me who screwed up. He has no emotion about it at all. None whatsoever. I mean, we dated for a year and a half. You'd think he'd miss something about the relationship. Even if all he missed was like, kissing or something, that'd be okay. Because then at least he wouldn't be completely apethetic about the break-up.
   Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm sorry hear all this! I could feel by reading how mad you are. I also hate being ignored. My brother-in-law lives with me, he is like my little brother and he spent a month ignoring me what made me really sad... nowadays we are talking and being friendly as always but I still have no idea what I did to him and I'm always afraid of repeat my mistake!
    About your ex... I know it's hard but don't be so mad about him, you know... sometimes it is just the life showing you how strong you are and that you deserve someone better!
    Btw, I'm new in Forest Grove and I'd like to meet new people and get more information about the area and if you can help me I really appreciate it! hehehe
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting, dear! Do you go to FGHS?

      Delete