Saturday, February 11, 2012

Classy=Gone?

   My dad took me out to Red Robin tonight for my birthday (which is actually on Tuesday). While I was ordering my California Chicken Burger, I looked across the restaurant to see several "little miss populars" in their skimpy winter formal dresses with their dates. Thsi cracked me up. Red Robin? For a formal dance? Could you be any less creative? Could you be any less boring? I mean, seriously! What weirdos.
   No one is classy these days. These girls I saw were wearing awfully skimpy dresses. One of them was strapless and so short and so tight that it looked like she had a sparkly silver towel wrapped around her. What a slut. Not classy at all. I don't typically dress that way, so I couldn't say for sure, but isn't it awfully uncomfortable to wear a dress like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment