Friday, April 6, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 6

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
   I'd rather lose the ones I've got. I feel like life would be kinda pointless if I couldn't remember anything I did from now on. In a way, we kinda live to make memories, don't we?

27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
   No. The very fact that you ask a question to find out what the truth is would be challenging the truth. For instance, if you say to a young toddler, "Did you eat that cookie?" you are challenging whether or not they ate the cookie.

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
   I don't think you can know your greatest fear until it comes. You might think that your greatest fear is being hit by a truck, but one day something may come along that happens unexpectedly and scares you more than you ever knew possible.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
   Nope. Not at all. And that's why I don't let small things get to me anymore. Because in a few months it won't matter, if I even still remember it.

30. What was your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
   Back when we lived in a little apartment and my dad worked for the state of California, me and my mom and my little brother used to make peanut butter and banana sandwiches and eat them by the pool. We used to go on walks all the time and dress up and dance in the living room. But that was before my dad had a good job. Before we had money. I don't know why people complain about having too little money. It's just as bad when you have it. Everyone is still stressed, just about different things.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment