Wednesday, April 18, 2012

B Days

   I absolutely 100% despise B days.
   Let me explain: we have this schedule at my school where you have 1st block every day, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th block on A days, and 5th, 6th, and 7th block on B days. Weird, I know.
   Today was a B day.

Science: I am in the Honors Physical Science class. This class isn't as bad since we started chemistry, but physics were despicable. Absolutely awful. I couldn't understand them at all. It's like math that isn't actually math. Actually, I don't even know what physics were. :) But chemistry's all right. It's just that I really don't like my teacher. She never answers my questions and then when she does she answers them with this smugness in her voice that says "You're so stupid for asking that question."

Spanish: Spanish One is so ridiculously easy it makes me want to cry. On the bright side, it's a great place to get my English homework done.

Lunch: I have 1st lunch on B days, and I hate it. It's at 11:00 and that is way too early for me to eat lunch. So I usually eat during English.

English: This class is also very easy, and we read the dumbest stuff ever. Romeo and Juliet, for instance. This is not the beautiful tragic love story that everyone claims it is. It is a four-day relationship between a 13-year-old and a 17-year-old resulting in six deaths. Seriously.

PE: Ah, the glories of Freshman Physical Education. I hate it. Who cares how many push-ups you can do in a minute? Is that going to go on your high school transcript? Not me. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment