Wednesday, April 25, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 7

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
   Probably about a month after my last boyfriend dumped me. I was sad for a while, but I decided to move on and stop wasting my life away with wishes. I decided to live in the moment.

32. If not now, then when?
   I think it should always be now, personally. Don't procrastinate and live in the moment. But I suppose some things can wait until tomorrow. Sometimes. Like English homework. :)

33. If you haven't achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
   That is a GOOD QUESTION. Now I'm gonna have to think about that.....
   Yep, I'm gonna do it.

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
   I suppose it would show narrow-mindedness and lack of experience in life to say no, but seriously, that's the answer. I know there are things that can be conveyed without words, but as a writer, I like words best. I enjoy writing and speaking and I am not good at artsy things like painting and drawing. Words are my favorite form of expression.

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
   I really don't have a good answer for this. I'm a Christian myself, and I hate the idea of war. But at the same time I think that it sometimes becomes necessary to fight for what you believe in. I think there are more peaceful ways of doing that than war. But I guess the rest of the world hasn't figured that out yet.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment