Monday, March 12, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 1

   I was reading another blog (Why Girls Are Weird) and I discovered a list of "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind". So I decided I would do five of them at a time until I am done. And maybe my mind will be a little bit more "free".

  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
   Good question. Honestly, I think I feel the age that I am. I feel very 15. Not to say I wouldn't rather be a different age. But that is how I feel.
     2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
   I don't believe in failure. Thomas Edison once said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 different ways that don't work." If you got your butt off the couch and turned off the televsion, you've accomplished something. No failure there.
     3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
   Whoa. That's deep. I think it's because we are, nine times out of ten, forced to do the things we don't like. Take gym class, for example. I can't get out of that one. As for the second part, I think it's because we are afraid to fail. I f we really like something, we don't want to screw it up. But, as I said in the last question, you can't fail.
     4. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
   Sadly.....yes. I talk way too much. And I almost never do anything. I mean, I guess I do things, but I'm not out there trying new things and living it up. That is one of my biggest regrets thus far in my life. Good thing I'm still a teenager.
     5. What is one thing you'd most like to change about the world?
   That's a hard one. There's a lot I'd like to change. The first thing that popped into my head, though, was the fact that there are children starving in Africa and kids in America who complain because they don't have the latest smart phone or the newest Nikes. Come on. That's messed up. Someone's either gotta make these Americans (myslef inculded) be a little more grateful, or they've gotta get some food for the African babies.





No comments:

Post a Comment