Wednesday, March 28, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 5

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
   I love being happy. If I was worried, I couldn't even enjoy the fact that I was a genius. So I'd be the joyful simpleton.

22. Why are you, you?
   I am different from anyone I've ever known. I don't follow the crowd. I do what I want, wear what I want, and say what I want. I am me because I am me, and that's how I roll.

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
   I think so. That being said, I've had some bad moments, as anyone has. But I try. And some people might think I'm annoying, or stupid, or something else, but I don't care. 'Cause I like myslef just fine.

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
   Losing touch with a friend who is nearby. When they move away, whether you stay in touch or not, you get over it, but when you see them every day at the mailbox, or the grocery store, or whatever, you think, gosh, I really should do something with her sometime. But you never do, so it just sits there and eats at you every day.

25. What are you most grateful for?
   I don't know that I could pick just one thing, so I'll make a list in MY NEXT POST! (Which will likely be in a few minutes.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment