Wednesday, March 21, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 3

11. You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing that she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
   This happens to me a lot. And seriously, a lot of times I just pretend I didn't hear it. I know that's not what I should do, but it's hard, sometimes, to stand up for someone, especially when you could lose the respect of those other three people.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
   Provided they would understand me, I would tell them to never listen to anyone else's opinion of them. Because, seriously, the only person who's opinion of you matters is you.

13. Would you ever break the law to save a loved one?
   Maybe. I wouldn't kill anyone. Ever. I don't think I could if I tried. But if it was like, something like stealing candy from a store or tax fraud or something, probably. It depends on how loved they were. :)

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later law creativity?
   In myself. :) I used to think I was CRAZY. But I started wrting and drawing and singing and I realized what that craziness was for. There's also my art teacher from a little while back. When I first met her, I though she was an absolute lunatic. But I realized later that she was so creative and absolutely amazing.

15. What's something you know you do differently than most people?
   A lot of things. I dress differently. I dress for me. I'm a lot happier than most people. I think I'm a little more mature than most people my age. I sleep more and use a lot more chapstick. :) I'm not all crazy about women's rights, like most girls are. I mean, I agree that women should have the right to vote and stuff, but I'm not really offended by "sexist" jokes. They're really just stupid. In fact, I'm really not offended by much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment