Thursday, March 15, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 2

6. If happiness was a national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Work.....I'm having issues with that term. I would love to write for a living. I would love to act. I'd love to be a lawyer, and a doctor, and a mom, and a psychologist, and an artist. But all of those things sound like so much fun. I don't know that I'd consider it work if I loved it.

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

I'm in high school. Do I believe in high school? I don't know. I'm not sure if high school is something you can believe in.
Alright, that was lame. I guess, of the things that I'm really, actively, passionately doing, I believe in them. But I am definitely settling for high school. Because I really have no other options.

8. If the average human lifespan was forty years, how would you live your life differently?

I think I'd take it a little more seriously, but at the same time, I'd try to have more fun. Right now, I've got about sixty to seventy more years of life ahead of me. I always think, I've got lots of time to be serious. I'm gonna be a kid while I can. But I also sit around saying, I have lots of time to have fun. I can waste as much time as I want. Both of those ideas need to be changed, because what if I do die when I'm forty?

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

I think that everything I've ever done has been under my control. I mean, sure, there have been things may parents have restricted me from doing, places they wouldn't let me go. But I could've snuck out. I could've been a bad kid. Ultamitely, it was all my decision.

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Aren't those both the same thing? I don't know, maybe I'm stupid, but I think those are both the same exact thing. If you are doing things right, aren't you doing the right things? And if you are doing the right things, aren't you doing things right?
I suppose I know what the question is trying to ask. So I suppose my answer is this: I'm trying to do the right things the right way.

  

1 comment:

  1. Oh high school... I see what you're saying, in high school you totally feel like you're settling and waiting for something better.

    10 years ago when I was in high school (lord that makes me feel OLD) I wish someone would have told me that even though bigger, better things are ahead that you should still enjoy high school to the fullest. There's nothing like it. And I promise one day you'll look back fondly on it. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete