Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break

   AAAAAHHH!!!!!!!
   School let out for Spring Break today. I just got back from a babysitting job, so now I have a little extra cash in my pocket. I'm hoping to go see The Hunger Games this next week. And next week I am going to a theater workshop kind of thing (to learn about acting-which is pretty dang fun) with my younger sister. And I get to sleep in and stay up late wacthing Star Trek and White Collar and Phineas and Ferb.
   I hope it stays warm. Up here in the northwest, it rains. A lot. All the time. But lately it's been getting warmer, and I hope it stays that way. Spring Break isn't Spring Break if it's rainy and cold.
   What are your plans for Spring Break, darlings?
   By the way-I've been invited to a writing convention at Portland State in May for high schoolers all over Oregon. In the next few days, I'll be posting some short writing pieces and I need opinions on whcih one I should bring with me to share! Thanks everyone!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment