Monday, March 12, 2012

Pretty Dang Awesome

   Sorry for going AWOL. Lacrosse practice (super fun but super painful), lack of sleep, and excessive homework are finally starting to take their toll on me.
   I had a GREAT weekend. To start with, it was three days, because we had Friday off school! (Our school is so poor that we just cut random days in the middle of the year.) Thursday night I saw my school's production of The Sound of Music, which was fantastic, and I talked to my eighth grade history teacher during intermission. She is amazing. Friday, I slept in, which is always fun, and I watched T.V. The most relaxing day ever. Saturday was AMAZING! I went to a dance. My church periodically has dances for the youth, and they are SUPER fun. AND I DANCED WITH THIS GUY WHO I'VE HAD A MASSIVE CRUSH ON SINCE FIFTH GRADE!!!!!!! And HE asked ME to dance. AAAAAAHHH! I smiled for hours afterward.
   And today wasn't too bad either. For a Monday, anyway. :) My old boyfriend Mike talked to me today. We've only been broken up a little over a month, so things are still kind of in that awkward phase. But a few days ago he apologized for being so mean to me (he's been acting like a real loser), and said that he didn't know why he'd been being so mean to me, because he still really likes me. And today we talked just like we were best friends again.
   I have a pretty good life. I might complain about it a lot, but it's definitely not bad.
   I do have a dilemma, though. This guy who is a really good friend of mine (James) is going to ask me out. His best friend (Derryck) told me so. And I really don't want to hurt his feelings, 'cause I really value our friendship, but I don't want to go out with him! Especially since I actually do still have feelings for Mike.
   But I'm just sort of ignoring that part of my life right now. Because the rest of it is pretty dang awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I got the biggest smile on my face when I read about your crush asking you to dance. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete