Monday, March 26, 2012

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 4

16. How come the things that make you happy don't make everyone happy?
   Because we re all different people. For instance, I enjoy acting. But some people have terrible stage fright. It also makes me happy when I spend time with my family. But some people have atrocious family lives.
17. What is one thing you have not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?
   Skydiving. And the thing that's holding me back is that I'm under 18, and my parents won't give me permission. Darn those stupid child protection laws. :)
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
   I think I am still holding on to a couple of past relationships and grudges-I am holding a grudge against a girl who was mean to me in middle school, I am holding on to my last boyfriend, and thinking that we can still be best friends. But that won't work, and I need to move on.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, which one would it be and why?
   I would move back to California. I was born there and lived there until I was eight, and maybe it's just because I was a little kid back then, but I have a lot of beautiful memories from California. It was always sunny, and I had great friends and I was really good at the monkey bars and......ah.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
   I have never heard this thing about it making the elevator faster. I only push it once. But I do make a point to jump when that little "bounce" thing happens, right before you get to your floor. I also like to hum when there are other people in the elevator.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, skydiving? Really? That would majorly scare me! Will you be doing it right when you turn 18?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definietly. Me and a couple of my friends are planning on going as soon as we graduate.

      Delete