Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Just Need to Rant for a Minute

   I am having difficulty with my old boyfriend. (I am also having trouble with the word "ex". I can't seem to call him my "ex-boyfriend". I don't know why.)
   He thinks he can be mean to me all day when his friends are around, and ignore me, and then after school, he walks home with me and acts like my best friend. What a douche! (Excuse my language.) I tell him this, and he says he'll stop, but he doesn't. And I hate it.
   The problem is, I still love him. What is wrong with me? Why do I always fall in love with people who turn out to be losers in the end?
   I am also having issues with my parents. They are always stressed and in bad moods, and they won't listen to me! I try to talk, and I try to help, and I try to tell them things and they JUST WON'T LISTEN!!! I understand that they are stressed! I understand that they are tired (they are the parents of five children after all)! But sometimes I just want them to listen. Is it too much to ask? That is what they signed up for, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment